Sunday 28 February 2010

Bianca's Weekly Review- 22nd to 26th

WWW

We have captured almost everything- just 1 or 2 of the toilet scenes left
We have begun to think about enhanced sound effects in the trailer and listed them
We have someone to do our voice over, and have begun to think about it in more depth
We have refined 30 seconds of our trailer...so far
We refilmed the scenes in the toilet

EBI

We didn't film the money counting scenes
I havent looked at voice overs in trailers yet
It would be better if we did equal amounts of editing- we can edit invividually, in two's or in three's.

Plans for next week:

Group


Refilm slick's phone call as we were unhappy with it
Film the money counting scenes withe the gang leader
Record any possible sounds from the sound list poted earlier this week
Review our current logo and improve it
Create a logo for prime time productions
And one for An AB Film, AB Films, AB Film Company, AB British Institute ABig Film (haha)
.....? we can't have two producion companies can we...?

Individual

Research typography and voice overs in trailers

3 comments:

  1. I was looking at institutional information and seeing as we have Prime Time Productions, it should be AB Entertainment or AB Pictures. I think AB Entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I didn'rt read what you said. Maybe AB Film Company might work but I think AB Entertainment. Cause when I looked at all the institutional information for my website it had ..... Pictures and ..... Entertainment present a ..... Production so ours should be AB Entertainment presents a Prime Times Production or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I prefer AB Entertainment or AB Pictures. Either I don't mind.

    Can we have a ...Pictures company too? I was trying to think of a name but nothing good

    Posted by Bianca

    ReplyDelete