Sunday 28 February 2010

Suggestions

You know how we have the jump cuts to othere scenes (like the underpass with the flickers of the fight), we could use that it with the part where Dianne has the DVD in the hand, but add flickers of lexi writing LEXI on the piece of paper and the camera picture taking bits (the camera could be some old style modern camera XD)...? I like the idea but I'm not sure- does it give away too much...?

And in the voice over can the narrator explain who he thought the suspects were like say "I rememer thinking it could have been the police but i cant rember why"...but the scene where the police beating them up is playing at the same time?

..oooh when he methions people he could say the opposite, like when Lexi seduced him he could be like "yeah a nice proper lady"

But in a serious tone...british dry humor and sarcasim (is that spelt right) to add to the richness of british films! Thats usually what british films do best right...?

Sorry about my wafflin and not making sense, I was coming up with things as I was writing them.

Posted by BIANCA GREEN

1 comment:

  1. I think we should do the Dianne to Lexi thing. We can always change it if it doesn't look good.

    I don't think the voice over should say he remembers thinking it was the police.

    We should do the sarcasm thing.

    ReplyDelete