Thursday 18 March 2010

Bilaal: Can you please read this...

Where were you today? You were meant to come in at 8 and you never did.

I find that you have been slacking lately in the last two weeks.

Firstly, last week you changed your day off from a Friday to a Tuesday, but still you didn't come on Friday. The thing that annoys me the most is that after we filmed in the drama studio Friday after school, you asked what we were going to do next and to that I replied: we are going to edit now. However, you went home.

Secondly, yesterday, we all set tasks for each of us to complete after school. Both Asha and I did our tasks, and extra. For example, I did the instututional information, and ALSO did YOUR TASK (finding music) and I helped Asha with the voice over. But while we were doing that, you disappeared to the shops, without telling us, and kept going off and chatting to other groups, when we have lots of work to do.

Even at this time of the project, I dont think you're putting in any effort, and even when you do something, you use the minimum effort to do so. You barely know what is ever going on (though it's always posted on the blog), and you never use your initiative to find out what needs to be done. We DON'T have to tell you what to do all the time, but it seems it's the only that you do any work.

You still haven't done much work on the blog either. You haven't done a trailer analysis, you haven't done your weekly progress for the past like month, and whenever I suggest something on the blog to both you and Asha, she is the only one whe replies with her opinion. And I never feel you contribute fully to anything.

I'm getting really fustrated with this now, it's being going on since December, but whenever I try and speak to you, you get upset or say I do do work!

Do you have anything to say that would sort this out because I really don't know what to do anymore.

Posted by BIANCA GREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment