Friday 8 January 2010

Bianca's Evaluation of our Idea

What Went Well?

I like the originality of our idea: film noir meets modern day. I think the "whodunnit?" detective genre aspect of our film is very exciting and will help us create a lot of enigma. We have thought about post-production effects such as a black and white edit and low-key lighting.

Even Better If...

I think we should reconsider the title of our film "Innocence". I'm not 100% with it at the moment. We also don't have a definite idea of the femme fatale's motives. At the moment she did it because they have all broken her heart. I think we could expand on that. I think in genreral we should refine our final idea.

Problems to face...

I think our major problem could be looking for 1940's props. However these props are found in modern fashion.

Posted by BIANCA GREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment