Sunday 17 January 2010

Mon 11th to Fri 15th Reflection- Bianca

Group tasks

What aims did we fulfill this week?

Finalising the script; experimenting with lighting; creating a rehearsal/filming timetable; creating questionnaires; meeting with the whole cast to give them their roles, scripts, timetables and discuss props and costumes; shop for props and clothing.

What didn't we achieve and why?

We didn't distribute the questionnaires to target audience because we forgot to print them off on Friday for the weekend. We also didn't have time to finish experimenting with angles and lighting, and then forgot to finish off.

What could we have done better?

We could have expeimented with lighting even more.

Overall how have we done as a group?

I think this week we have achieved a lot, only missing two things to complete. We have set ourselves an achieveable aim that we have almost fulfilled.

However I feel that certain memebers of the group are not putting in as much effort as others. I feel they are not trying hard enough to find out what needs to be done, not using their initiative or teamwork skills and as a result they have little work to show.

My personal tasks

I have:

Taken pictures of Mr Bush's office, the school entrance and the underpass.

I need to:

Take pictures of the marina, the street with an alley and the toilets. I also need to finish off my trailer analysis.

Posted by BIANCA GREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment